Retailers are faced with new requirements to measure the number of customers in-store to remain compliant under COVID-19 restrictions on total occupancy. To achieve this, retailers need the tools to have real time and accurate understanding of the number of customers inside the store.
Walkbase IntelliCount allows retailers to measure the number of customers inside their store in real time. High accuracy, 3D sensors are installed at the store entrances and exits to ensure a precise occupancy number. Our solution delivers higher accuracy and data reliability and saves cost over time compared to manual door counting.
Highly accurate count of occupants within your store.
Reallocate staff from entrance/exit counting roles to important store operations and customer service tasks.
Easy to access web page. A URL is accessible from any broswer-enabled mobile device, tablet, digital sign.
Email and Push Notifications available to alert staff when capacity thresholds are close to being reached.
Integrate with existing footfall data and continue to use an advanced customer management solution once restrictions are lifted.
No personally identifiable information is collected.
Walkbase IntelliCount leverages existing technology developed and deployed for 10+ years in thousands of locations.
- 3D footfall camera for accurate counting
- Walkbase cloud analytics
- Mobile friendly live view of store occupancy data
The Walkbase IntelliCount solution can be expanded to further engage and inform shoppers and store employees. Some possibilities include:
- Customer- and employee-facing digital signs displaying real-time wait updates, occupancy capacity and in-store safety procedures
- Reporting and dashboards on sensor-based insights including customer and employee behavior and preferences
- Integrations with third party hardware and software such as automated entry/exit doors, queuing systems and existing operations dashboards