Who are we?
Walkbase was founded in 2010 and since then we have worked on a lot of different aspects of smart spaces & real-world analytics.
In 2017 we were acquired by STRATACACHE, the world’s leading digital signage vendor, with a mandate to continue building the best in-store analytics and in-store intelligence products for STRATACACHE customers all over the world.
We operate as an independent company out of Turku, Finland and are currently growing our engineering team as quickly as we can find the right people.
We are looking for a Wireless RF Engineer to join our team. As part of our embedded solutions team you would be tasked with designing and prototyping new wireless sensing solutions for our retail analytics platform. Your expertise in Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and modern wireless radio frequency-based communication solutions would be used to design new indoor positioning solutions.
What we offer
- Meaningful work where your choices matter and your opinions are heard
- A team with clever people eager to teach and learn
- Freedom and responsibility when it comes to getting your work done
- A competitive salary and nice perks
The person we are looking for
- Has a professional background with wireless engineering or a recent degree in a relevant field such as communications engineering, wireless communications or computer engineering
- Is a team player who is happy to share their experiences as well as ask for help when needed
- Has great communication skills; fluency in English both written and spoken is a must
- Is comfortable working on a variety of projects and technologies but does not attack every problem the same way
- Has experience with or even gets excited about some of the following:
- TDoA & AoA
- Antenna design
- Electronics design
- Linux, LEDE, C, Go
Please submit your applications to email@example.com.